PLEASE NOTE: From January 2023 no enquiries/bookings are being taken at the current time for any future period until further notice / subsequent update.
Apologies for any inconvenience
We have two delightful self-catering Studios available, each of which accommodate two people as a “double” or 1 person as a “single”. Minimum stay is 2 nights, and for as many nights as you need, subject to availability. All couples are welcome visitors – even friends if you don’t mind sharing a double bed!
For the enjoyment of all our guests, our Studios are strictly non-smoking / vaping and regretfully we are unable to cater for pets or children/babies.
The Studios adjoin the rear of the property and have their own separate entrance accessed by external steps to the side, and you can of course come and go as you wish.
Tastefully furnished and well equipped, they provide cosy, comfortable accommodation with all you need to enjoy your stay. Each Studio has:
- a comfy character double bed with duvet, pillows and bedding provided
- dining/kitchen area with table and chairs, electric cooker, microwave, refrigerator, cookware/cutlery/crockery, eco-friendly wash up / cleaning liquids
- TV with either DVD or Netflix access
- a ‘welcome’ hospitality tray to get you started, with teas, coffees, hot chocolate, biscuits and fresh milk in your fridge, with our compliments
- central heating with controllable thermostat, plus freestanding radiator heating
- modern, fully tiled en suite shower room with heated towel rail and plenty of hot water, nice fluffy towels and organic complimentary toiletries hand-crafted locally
- wi-fi access from each Studio, plus 2x USB direct-charging sockets
- patio door to your own outside decked seating area with table and chairs to enjoy the stunning, elevated views over loch, meadows and mountains
- Studio 1 has a small separate sitting room with a comfortable soft couch to relax on; Studio 2 also has a small sofa
There is a further raised decked area looking over beautiful Loch Linnhe , with a gas BBQ and picnic table for guests to use and enjoy.
An undercover cycle store, an outside drying area, an ironing board/iron plus a small freezer are provided solely for guest use.
Off-road parking area is provided for one vehicle per Studio.
Each Studio has a Guest Information Folder to browse through, with leaflets on activities in the area so you can plan your next day’s outing. For not-so-sunny days or just for recreation, there is a small library of DVDs, books and traditional games for guest use.
Please click on the pictures for full sized photos of the interior of our Studios, but if you have any questions at all we’d be delighted to hear from you.